Giving Hope Through Technical Training
Micro-Business: Sewing Training Institute
• Hearts Without Borders has instituted a sewing micro-business for both men and women. The opportunity is open to the community and all faiths.
• July, 2008 the Sewing Training Institute facility was constructed.
• 2020: 20 new treadle machines and 4 embroidery machines replaced the original machines worn out from use.
• The clothing manufacturing serves 200 families
• Candidates for the sewing industry are chosen by
3) business aptitude
Upon completing their training, they are awarded the sewing machine and sewing fabric ($100 value). As they begins their industry and sells sewing items, they will repay the $100 which will then be awarded to another student to begin their industry.
A Note From Bishop Serges Nsabimana
Micro-Business: Hope Technical Trade Institute
Hope Technical Trade Institute is waiting to be furnished with welders, computers, instructors and/or other social sciences. You can see our donation page to indicate how you would like to help. We will include trainers in these sciences to go on 2-week training missions, or, present and participate in workshop trainings via Zoom.
2020 Goals For Micro Finance
The goal of all micro-finance opportunities is to sustain Hope Medical Clinic with staff, medical supplies, and ongoing expenses.
This pharmacy will be in Ngozi City and provide medicine and first-aid needs for the community without needing to come to Hope Medical Clinic.
This retail outlet will provide a much-needed resource for those getting married. It will generate good funds to sustain Hope Medical Clinic.
Vendors will provide food items and a percentage of sales will benefit Hope Medical Clinic.
Hope Technical Trade Institute
Upon the opening of Hope Technical Trade Institute, welders and computer techs will also contribute a percentage of earned funds to benefit Hope Medical Clinic.